20 March 2011

(Myeongdong) Spicy Color


There's a new fashion franchise in Myeongdong called Spicy Color. The two Myeondong shops are basically around the corner from each other (near A-Land). I think it's being branded as an "Urban Lifestyle" store in the vein of "Urban Outfitters". It's also got a Japanese pop flair to it, so everything is ultra colorful. I decided to blog about it because it's been awhile since I've seen anything interesting in Myeongdong. Though not groundbreaking, I do like look seeing brightly hued merchandised arranged by color. I'm also pleased because I found a bright red tote bag that's perfect for work. It's made out of some rubbery plastic material that I hope will be light on my shoulder.

Items are moderately priced.

Info from the the website:
  • 53-14 Myeongdong 2-ga, Jung-gu SEOUL, KOREA02-3789-5424
  • 54-24 Myeongdong 2-ga, Jung-gu SEOUL, KOREA
  • www.spicycolor.com www.fashionplus.co.kr

No comments: