12 August 2007

Good Eats: Aug 2 - 11



I've eaten a lot of spicy food since arriving to Korea. I'm still a spice wimp compared to the average Korean, but I'm doing my best to keep up. Sometimes the spice heat even gets to Cyndi. That's when I know I'm in trouble. I manage to get by with a lot of water.

Play the video to glimpse a sampling of what we've eaten thus far. It seems that I've only taken photos of the less spicy food. I guess that's my subconscious at work.

We've been eating out a lot, so we went grocery shopping in an effort to eat more at home and save a few won. Lotte Mart is only about 5 - 7 minutes away on foot. Not too bad. Stores here charge a 100 won (about 10 cents) per plastic bag, so Cyndi and I must remember to bring our little shopping cart, courtesy of her dad.




No comments: