03 April 2009

I know that you're tired of this song, but you don't want to miss this remake...

You've probably seen the Thriller remake by the inmates at CPDRC, a prison in the Philippines, but did you know that they also performed "Nobody" by the Wonder Girls? I'm all for prisons encouraging productive behavior, but I don't think prison should be this fun.

I can just imagine the warden's face at the end-of-year budget meeting: "We spent how much on polka dot dresses and knee-highs!?!"

Without further ado, here are the five most popular inmates at CPDRC performing "Nobody."
(Thanks to Cyndi for the link!)

6 comments:

Roboseyo said...

you just blew my mind. amazing find. thanks.

Lily said...

hahahaa. Thanks much Ms. Annalog! =D

HLee said...

that's hilarious. i wonder what tunes korean prisoners dance to.

Cheri said...

This is wrong on so many levels. Haha.

Anonymous said...

lol ;D

InMySeoul said...

I was thinking the exact same thing Cheri!