09 February 2008

Good Eats: Kang Ho Dong's Samgyupsal

We really should stop eating at establishments simply because they're owned by some Korean celebrity. After getting our hair done at Leechul Hairkerker in Apgujeong, we decided to try out the restaurant owned by Kang Ho Dong, a mega popular TV personality.

Kang Ho Dong's 678 Samgyupsal was a major disappointment. The meat was overly thick and rough. I nearly broke a tooth while trying to chew the pork cartilage. The banchan was sucksville. The service was also lacking. I felt very neglected. Kang Ho Dong, we want our money back, or at least some free tickets to Yashimanman.

Anyway, check out the video for more detail.

Speaking of which, I think I need to stop with the videos. I seem to be losing all sense. My threshold for embarrassment seems to be on the rise. These videos have become some sort of shameless vice. I know I must stop, but I just can't seem to help myself...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop the videos!?!??? NEVER!

Seriously, keep em coming.

Mmm Korean food...oh man, I'm craving it now. Thanks a lot! You guys look like you had a good time though. More good eats posts! Please!

PADDINGTON BEAR!

(I'm commenting on things as I go along, it seems...)

P.S. Your guys' hair looks cute!

annalog said...

Thanks!

Steven said...

please keep your videos on food coming. they are so fun!