11 June 2008

Ask a Korean

Not me. I don't really know anything, but this guy does. Ask a Korean is a fascinating blog where a twenty-something lawyer in NYC (who was born and raised in Korea) welcomes and answers all questions about Korea or Korean culture. His responses (at least what I've read so far) are thorough, well-written, and sometimes quite humorous.

He seems to get questions from a variety of readers, who inquire about a range of topics including the current protests in Korea; what a non-Korean should do when dating/marrying a Korean; why Koreans are such bad tippers; and why Koreans are so into church. I'm sure those are all topics you've been wondering about...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your referral to "Ask A Korean." I checked it out and liked it very much for his insight and humor.